Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to the Drawing Board

So much for returning to the Hellfire Clucb. After a grand holiday with a multitude of strippers and drunks (I myself awoke with a rudolph nose on), Jean destroyed it. That tart Selene and Shaw were the only ones to escape. Jean left me alive of course, just for the sake of Scott.

Speaking of the little lemning, as I was returning to my limo to go back to the Mansion, after the destruction of the Club, Scott ran up to me and gave me a kiss. My first thought was to smack him away, but I let it slide, this time. I waited a few minutes and then he stopped. "What the hell was that?" I asked

"I'm a Mormon now. So I can have as many wives as I want in Utah!" he told me excitedly. He reminded me of a small child.

"Not all Mormons are polygamists dear. But I have a charity game with Rachel in a few days. I should be going." I said, trying to get into my limo. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I tried to invade his mind, but has soon as the idea popped into my head, Scott then placed one of those ghastly Genoshan collars on my neck. Why did we ever keep a spare one around the mansion? I then decided to scream, but unfortunately that little bastard bound and gagged me. I could do nothing but glower. He took my limo to the airport where he flew my private jet to Utah.

After we landed, he took me to a chapel. I have been untied, but dare not try to take off the collar. Scott locked me inside a room to get ready for our "wedding". Luckily there was a functioning computer in here. If anyone is headed to Utah, for the love of God, save me from Scott and his poor wedding dress choices. He may have invited some of the X-Men (most likely Jean) to the cermony. I think something in Scott's mind has snapped, since he has been so much time in that room of his.

12 Comments:

Blogger Selene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

I do apologize. I should have warned you of this. Oh well. Have fun Emma, dear.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

great I think me shaving the guys head has damaged his brain, or maybe it was the spraypaint I sprayed on his shiny newly bald head hehe sorry.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

Oh Emma dearest....if you thought the Christmas party was a site to behold....New Years Eve will be unlike anything you have ever seen before! This whole "kidnapping marriage thing" better not cause a conflict.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

You look like a man in that 'red nose' picture...

6:42 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

It finally happened. I knew that all the demasculating episodes in his life would eventually lead to Scott snapping. After being made to be such a wimp all these years, he is trying to live up to some macho ideal, taking his woman and having his way with her whether she likes it or not.

Interesting that he is limiting himself by insisting on marriage first. And he's inviting us. It's like deep inside he wants us to stop him.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Hahahaha... Cable's been tramutized even more beyond beleif. He said he needs more therapy sessions, and if he isn't the best man he'll need even more.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

I was going to rescue you, but now I think I'll just watch through the window. This is far too enjoyable, as I love to see you squirm.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Don't worry, baby, I'll save you!

Game over for Cyclops!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Maybe we can team up and win the Mutant Race?

7:26 AM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Scott has offically lost any and all sanity that he ever had. I knew he should have had his own blog, it would have probably allowed everyone a chance to figure out that he had a genoshian collar sitting in reserves.

He needs some seriously counsiling if this is response to the whole being abonded behined a Wendys deal Jean did to him.

As for a rescue attempt you might be on your own if Jean doesnt help you...no im serious. Id do something but a mere mortal am I and Scott could vaporize me in a heartbeat. True death to save someone is most honrable but um Utah is pretty far away...sorry Ms Frost.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Good luck with your boy issues. I'd suggest a earth version of the force wedgie, get his new morman undies in a serious twist, but that collar doesn't seem to allow that.

Utah, so sorry for you

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home