Thursday, December 22, 2005

No Surprise here...

Well, I followed Jean after Deadpool's premier.After catching a ride on my private jet, I found her at the New York Hellfire Club. I was relieved Shaw allowed me to enter, under the condition I donned my old uniform of course. Unwillingly I did, planning to keep an eye on our dear friend. I do so hope the dear doesn't decide to eat another sun.

And so, after a few martinis and swapping various stories with the other Inner Circle members, I sought refuge in my old room. It was still intact surprisingly. I'd have thought my "friends" would have given it away to newer members. But once a member always a member I suppose.

I did become awfully bored as it was late at night and no one was around. And so I began "surfing the net" as children today call it. I stumbled upon a "X-Men Personality Quiz". These were my results:

You scored as Emma Frost. Emma Frost is a former enemy of the X-Men but has joined them. She finds certain rules about not reading minds without permission to confining, and she still retains a bit of a bad-girl side. Some x-men are not certain of her alligence, and for good reason. Powers: Telepathy, Can turn her skin into Diamond, Psychic persuasion

Emma Frost

85%

Jean Grey

75%

Cyclops

65%

Nightcrawler

60%

Iceman

55%

Colossus

55%

Storm

55%

Rogue

50%

Wolverine

40%

Gambit

35%

Beast

20%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com



It wasn't the fact that I was most like myself (at least to their understanding) but how much I am like Jean according to them. Regardless, it was cute, but totally missed the mark.

It also seems the Club has locked me in my chamber. Perhaps by Jean's orders? I was bored beyond all comprehension. I did find a PS2 in my room. Honestly, I have no idea why that's there. Regardless, I found myself playing X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse. And I would just like to say (with a small Spoiler Warning) that it is quite unfair that I was captured, by my girls none the less! I am more intelligent than my Cuckoos. However, it did entertain me. I even started a second game after finishing it. (I did love playing at Mr. Deadpool and Charles. Both were quite powerful and Mr. Deadpool was quite humorous.) I also enjoyed having Jean fall off several cliffs and Scott beaten to a pulp.

This morning, as I was starting the Savage Land level, I recieved a note from under my door. It was an invitation to join Rachel Summers in a base ball game. The maid, who had slipped the invitation under my door, also informed me that my door was jammed and would be fixed promptly. Luckily I am fully accomadated with an adjoining bathroom. I still don't know if I wish to play a nice game of base ball with that tramp, Rachel. I should sooner hope to face insane Jean than be nice to her. Accordingly, I shall. As it stated it was for charity.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

sigh I got Wolverine what's up with that?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'm going to have to take that quiz.

I have a special Christmas message for you on my blog.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Jean and Emma back at the Hellfire Club? This can't be good.

That quiz sounds like fun. It's interesting that you and Jean share some personality traits. I hadn't really thought about it before, but know that it's mentioned, I can see the connection.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I took the personality quiz, by the way. Interestingly, my high score was Jean Grey, 85%, followed by Cyclops at 80%. You, Emma, were only 50% on the list.

Somehow I don't think the makers of that test thought to include me as a possible result. I guess I'm just not sexy enough. That's the story of my life.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Selene said...

As always Emma, it was a pleasure seeing you again. You seemed to "fill out" your old White Queen uniform a little more though. I guess it's natural to gain 5 lbs over the Holidays though....

On a side note...all the Hellfire members received a copy of Xmen Legends 2. I was very upset at my guest appearance. Why would I NEED help being rescued from that "prison" I AM THE GODDESS SELENE! I NEED NOT THE HELP OF MORTALS! NOW SOMEONE FILL MY DOGS WATER DISH WITH EVIAN!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home