Sunday, January 08, 2006

And here's the pitch

Alright, so I began posting. Jean had given me a pep talk over AOL, so I decided to give it another shot.

The other day, I was attending Rachel's charity baseball game. It wasn't fun at all for me, at least. That little lemning was quite over zealous and would not stop bashing my baseball skills, of which I have none.

As the game started, I took my position and kept focus on Rachel. She had a devilish smile across her face, so I scowled at her. She wound the pitch and the ball hard. Fortunately, the ball was out of the strikezone. "Ball one!" the umpire called.

"Made you flinch Emma darling." Rachel laughed. I narrowed my eyes even more. I'd have to deal with her later.

I noticed she was beginning to wind another pitch. The crowd was cheering and I was deeply upset. Scott was yelling at me and it was beginning to irritate me. I gripped my bat tighter and concentrated on Rachel's puny mind. She was going in for another fastball. I tweaked her mind just at the right moment, throwing her aim off.

"Ball two!" the umpire called again.

I smirked while Rachel glowered at me. "Cheater!" she yelled accusingly.

"Skank!" I spat. She started running at me, about to knock me over. Sensing this, I turned diamond and cracked my bat over her head. We began attacking eachother's mind after this. And then, after our minds were exhausted, we began throwing punches. Of course I won that bout. Scott and Logan had to drag us away from eachother. But at least I taught that little tart a life lesson, never mess with Auntie Emma.

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The funny thing about this is that baseball is suppose to be a passive, no contact game. Now I could if you were playing roller-hockey or rugby, there might be the occasional blow thrown. It does sound liked Rachel was goading you. Perhaps you taught her a lesson.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

By the way, I had asked awhile ago if you were interested in joining the Heroes Unplugged blog site. I don't know if you saw it, but if you are interested, leave me a post on my blog with your e-mail address so that I can send you an invitation. I will delete your e-mail address when I'm done. If you'd like, you can post to one of my older entries, so that no one will see it.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

Thank you. She's been getting rather cocky, as if she is someone important. But do try not to harm her. If I am going to sell her, I would like her to be in top condition.

11:38 AM  
Blogger * Northstar * said...

I would have to use my abilities and cheat if I were to succeed at baseball. Sports like that are so not my thing, I can't even catch. I'd have to blind you all and then run around the base and make you think I hit a home run. After it happening 4 or so times in a row, I might get caught, which is why I don't play baseball all that often.

A Bientot
*Northstar

2:45 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Oooh, catfight!

Woof woof!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Hey White Queen, check this out.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

No Emma. I do not pay someone to do my blogging. Just to type my business things.

How are you doing though? Well, I hope. You seemed to have forgotten all about this little blog of yours though.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home