Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How dare you all...

I have decided that I shall be leaving the blogging communitiy shortly. I know you'll be sad to see me leave, but it is your own fault really. Me and my "blogging buddy", also aptly named Emma, have decided that we can no longer take the insensitive nature of the group.

I hate the way that insensitive twit Gaia picked on me from day one and now Professor Xavier is insinuating that I am a whore. I find it gravely distasteful as I would never go after a man who is happily married especially for a competition. I tried to use this blog to show that I am a person with real emotions. But now, thanks to some grievenses, I have become utterly offended.

Perhaps I will return one day. You never know. But for now, I cannot take the insufferable cruelty that has been so carelessly bestowed upon me.

11 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

-sob-

I'll be sorry to see you go Emma. It's been real.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

Oh Emma. You will be missed.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Sorry that you were so mis-treated. And thank you for bowing out gracefully and not smiting us, I do appreciate that, a lot.

Please don't stay away forever

10:29 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I would like to respecfully aapoligise for my drunken behavior, towards you.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

By the way, you’ll notice a while back a gave an apology and said that I hope all bad feelings between us are gone.

I just made a little comment before that you had a temper...and your clothes are a little provocative...

5:38 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Don't leave (sob). Why didn't you just hit on me? Auuugh!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Good bye Ms Frost :(. You will be missed.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

awwwwwwwwww
I am so sorry to see you go :(

12:53 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hopefully today's events cleared up any misunderstandings. I'm sure you can sympathize with the reasons why people might be suspicious of you. You were part of the Hellfire Club. They are bent on world domination. Yes, you are making amends, though you do still have a rather strong personality. That can be rather intimidating for people.

All I can say, I hope you stay.

6:41 PM  
Blogger * Northstar * said...

Oh don't leave! Not when I just started :( I actually am jealous of the show you are on! I LOVE races! I used to race in skiing and actually won many olympic medals, but I have sworn to never ski again because my powers helped me. Good luck! I hope you win!

*Northstar

2:14 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'll miss you *cries*

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home