Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Skank, my Foot

Finally. I have been saved by the X-Men, though it took them forever.

After many years of scheduling and collaboration, Betsy, Storm and I finally got around to having a press conference regarding my attire. Aparently it also served as intervention.

We sat down and sipped our tea lightly. A man toward the back of the crowd raised his hand after a while. "Yes?" I called, raising a brow at him.

He adjusted his glasses. "Miss Frost?" he began, "Is it true that you only wear corset variations?"

"Of course not. When I was teaching my Generation X students, I wore a full body suit and such. And the outfit I am in now is quite tasteful."

After a few more questions, I was rudely interrupted by a hysterical mother. "YOU ARE A SKANK!" she yelled at me.

My lip quivered in rage. "What makes me any different than them!" I pointed at Betsy and Ororo.

"Well..." she began, the room becoming silent, "Miss Braddock is a ninja. And Miss Munroe was never evil."

I glared. "How can a ninja sodding well be sneaky in a bathing suit variation? And Ororo had horid hair in the 80's." She was about to say something but I stopped her. "They aren't the only only one's who dress like tramps either! There's Rahne, Tessa, Wanda, Rachel, and Polaris. Even the sodding boys joined in! Logan ran around in boxers. Bobby only wore a speedo under his iceform in the early days. Piotr wore a codpiece. Remy has wandered the corridors in boxers. Hell, even Jean and the Professor have been scantily clad."

No one in the room seem too pleased with my retaliation. I pushed a few of their bliss buttons and they all fell to the ground, asleep. "Infants." I hissed, leaving.

And before I forget...

Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life
Dancer
Student
Teacher
On again off again Villain

Four Places You’ve Lived
Boston, Massachusetts
Empire State Dorms
Hellfire Club House
The X-Men Mansion

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
Project Runway
America's Next Top Model
The Madness of Henry VIII Documentary
American Idol

Four Places You’ve Been On Vacation
London
Astral Plane
Genosha
Madripoor

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
Professor Xavier
Jean Grey-Summers
Selene
Northstar

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
Salade
Martinis
Sushi
Chocolate

Four Places You’d Rather Be
San Fransisco, Californina
Quebec, Canada
Paris, France
Rome, Italy

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without
I make my own album's dear...

Four Vehicles You’ve Owned
A white limo
A black limo
That darling town car
Mustang convertable

Four People To Be Tagged
Jean Grey-Summers
Selene
Northstar
Scarlet Witch

6 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

Good point. You shan't be hearing any more of it from me.

P.S. Where did you get that picture? Eww!

4:06 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Professor Xavier: the untold story. ( because no on wanted to hear it.)

5:19 AM  
Anonymous profcharlesx said...

Where did you get those pictures?! I thought I had all of those burned! No wait - that's not me, that's Captain Picard! Yeah, that's it. Yeah.

(grumble)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Emma Frost said...

Gaia, dear, I believe I got that picture from Jean a few years ago. And she in turn got it from the Morlocks. I believe that is Callisto with him.

And sorry Charles, but it is you. No use in denying it. Its amazing what the Morlocks will do for a little company.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I admit nothing!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Don't let all those people get to you. The H-Man thinks that you look awesome. You're hotter than one of them acturian women.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home