Friday, April 14, 2006

Evil is as Evil does

After Chales's party, I had come to a very hard decision. I felt the need to go through with my plans for world domination. So I gathered up my girls to discuss the matter with them.

"Girls, would you like to help me rule the world?" I asked them after explaining my thoughts.

The Stepford Cuckoos discussed it amongst themselves for a minute.

"We would love to Miss Frost."

"Yes of course."

"You didn't even have to ask."

"We'll be unstoppable."

"May we destroy Mr. Quire in the process?"

"Yes he is quite the little snot."

"His mind is too weak."

"Did you know he likes Sophie?"

"Ew. Don't remind me."

"He's the Professor's favorite."

I shushed them gently with a hand. "Now, girls, do you know of the best place to begin the take over? I thought I would consult you first."

"Russia is the largest country."

"Japan has a powerful military."

"Canada is always neutral; no one would expect it."

"The U.K. is lovely. Besides it has many alies and is near the rest of Europe."

"What about India?"

"England it is." I said. "I have a spare Cerebra there. We can use it there."

We set off for my English Villa that afternoon. My girls have studied well and are quite the little masterminds.

As soon as we landed, just outside of London, we gathered in my limo and proceeded onward. As we waited in traffic, I spotted a very lovely man through my window. I put the window down and stared for a moment. Our eyes met, we shared a delicious thought and then the limo began to move again.

"I hope Mr. Worthington doesn't mind sharing."

"Miss Frost has the best taste in men."

"I do hope we see him again."

"We will."

"He had a very lovely ass."

The girls giggled.

I was so flustered, I didn't even correct their behavior. I was lost in thought about that man and about my plans for ruling the world. There was nothing I could do but smirk in spite of myself and my foolish thoughts.

17 Comments:

Blogger Scott Summers said...

Aw heck.

I wanna meet him! Can I?

4:16 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

He looks absolutely delicious Emma. And I don't think Warren minds.

Do you mind sharing Warren though? ;) Have fun. We'll stop you though.

4:19 PM  
Blogger The Stepford Cuckoos said...

Oh Miss Frost.

When will we see him again?

He was fantastic!

We do hope he sticks around.

Can we get coffee?

4:21 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hmm. We never said we were exclusive Emma. Boff the man all you want. I have.. others here.

And the X-Men will stop you, you know that. It's you and the Cuckoos versus us.

The odds are in our favor.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Emma Frost said...

You may play with Warren, Jean dear.

And you may join us if you wish. It'll give you a place in a world ruled by telepaths.

And Scott. No. You can ruin your own relationships.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

I think I have seen him somewhere before... Maybe it was during that trip to London with the Avengers...

Anyways, I may have to join you Emma. Just to make sure you and your girls aren't killed. I only wish you the best, my friend.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Scott Summers said...

*whimpers* Why're you so mean?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Cassandra Nova said...

Now, I think I take back what I said. You girls are quite talented.

Miss Frost, I have a proposition for you. I will help you take over the world, if you help me kill Charles.

My resources are almost endless, and I assure you, with your help and the help of Cerebra, I will make sure we are victorious. You can have the world, bragging rights, and whatnot...
I just want Charles dead.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Emma Frost said...

Scott, because I can.

Ms. Nova, I do not think I can accept your offer at this time. Get some hair and plastic surgery, then we will talk.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Scott, why?

And why do we have to stop them? Why don't we ally and we can have bases of X-Men all over the world and...oh never mind. I just thought... I mean…

I'm not evil...

Oh, and by the way, Canada is not neutral. Scott's right. You girls should be studying.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Now Emma, you know no good can come of this. You've seen the X-Men foil several attempts by various people and groups to take over the world. It's just not going to happen.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Is thier a lets turn to evil flu bug going around

9:09 AM  
Blogger big joe said...

Another take over the world scheme Ah well it don't affect me.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Im guessing NOW would be the best time to ask to not be one of those killed, or um whatever it is you plan to do with all the non-telepaths.

Every evil dictator and her accompliaces need faithful servants to help them with laundry, tea, you know usual household chores.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Emma, you do appear to have meglamanic tendancies

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

Nothing can restrain the likes of you can they Ms.Frost?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Emma, I'm participating in the Summer of Compliments and I wanted to send you one.

I really enjoyed your blog when you were working on it and I hope that you return soon. You have a great voice for the character.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home