Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Now tell me you missed Auntie Emma.

I thought I should check in. After all, it has been ages since I last updated you on my well being.

Unlike Jean, I have no real excuse for my absence and I hope you can forgive me, dears.

I hear Jean has gone evil once again. Which means Scott is going to be whining more than usual. Luckily I'm in Tokyo and hopefully he cannot find me.

I'm here in Tokyo attempting to dissuade the people from falling under Magneto's influence. Its harder than it sounds, my little pigeons. These Japanese people adore this whole Magneto propaganda phenomena. I myself own at least three "Magneto Was Right" designer outfits. Not that I condone that style, but it is rather cute.

As for the propaganda outbreak, I doubt it is anything. It will probably die within a few weeks. In any case, I have a meeting with the Clan Yoshida in a few days. So hopefully their influence can end this fad.

6 Comments:

Blogger hostile17 said...

Emma,
Emma, what are you doing to poor Cyclops???
check out my weblog:
www.journalismdude.com/blog

and stop by and say hello

1:54 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Why do you resist me Emma? You know I'm right. The humans are inferior beings who should not be allowed to threaten us. In your heart, you feel the same way I do. You should rule this Earth at myside, as my queen. Why you insist on lingering with those liberal wimpy X-Men, I will never know.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Wimpy? Please. Face it Magneto, you've lost at everything you've ever tried. We've always stopped you. If you can be stopped so easily by "wimps", then what does that make you?

And just for the record, Emma is one of the good guys. She knows what's right and wrong and she's chosen the path of goodness.

12:23 PM  
Blogger The Stepford Cuckoos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:34 PM  
Blogger The Stepford Cuckoos said...

Ah Miss Frost.

Nice of you to show yourself.

Will you be returning anytime soon?

Your Hellions are running around while the X-Men are saving the world.

We think Hellion is gay.

Oops. Did we say that?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

I'd laugh, but I'm afraid of getting insulted, or punched or something.

Hellion is not gay. No. No, bad girls. We don't say such things at our school.


....Except about Gambit

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home