Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh dear...

Well, it seems Charles has taken my stunt double along for the fight against Jean. I do hope she will be alright. Her telepathic skills aren't quite up to par, I'm afraid. The only thing she can manage is to make people believe they are hamsters. Oh well. I do hope Hallmark makes a "Sorry I got your daughter eaten by a psychopathic Life and Fire incarnate Phoenix.". Otherwise, I don't know what I'd do. Perhaps a nice bouquet could compensate?

Well, whatever. I think Magneto was offering to marry me in his last comment. Of course, it seems conditional that I must first aid him in his pathetic attempts to rule the world. Well, sorry, Erik dear. If and when I take over the world, you and every other man alive would be kissing my well manicured toes and forsaking all other women. I have better allies than you, Erik. I have your daughter, Wanda. Don't worry, Erik... I'll give you some small country for you to rule over under me.

Anyways, enough about my plans for world domination and what not. My meeting with the Yoshida Clan have gone rather well. In exchange for a small fee, they have agreed to come up with a new trend. I'm positive they will have a splendid idea and I will speak to them once more soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Stepford Cuckoos said...

Oh Miss Frost.

How wonderfully quaint.

Quite the trendsetter.

As you have always been.

We do hope you return soon, though.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Ah Emma, such an opportunity squandered. When I conqueor the world, and it should be any idea now (I really mean it this time), I will not forget your rejection.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Emma Frost said...

Thank you, girls.

Dear, Erik. If I were you, I'd superglue that helmet to your head. If you so much as take it off to shower, I shall be in X-Corrporation: Tokyo, pulling your mind apart and giving you the impression that you are a piece of lint. And I have mentioned: I am good friends with your daughter, Wanda. If you try anything, she can merely erase you from reality.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

I thought we already discussed this; the bucket is glued to his head!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home